Buy Cheap Motorola SurfBoard SB6141 DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem
Average customer review:
You can read all the Motorola SurfBoard SB6141 detail from the readmore link above.
Motorola SurfBoard SB6141 Features
- Gigabit Ethernet connectivity Ensures compatibility with most PCs
- DOCSIS 3.0 technology along with IPV6 support for reliable connectivity
- 6 LED for status reporting quick and easy troubleshooting. Colorful LEDs identify channel-bonded mode
- Up to 160 Mbps downstream , up to 120 Mbps upstream speeds for fast data transfer.
- Colour coded rear allows for easy installation
Motorola SurfBoard SB6141 Description
The Motorola SURFboard SB6141 DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem offers a high-speed access, around the internet and other online services.
You can use your high-speed cable modem to directly connect one PC in your home or business to the internet.
The Motorola SB6141 Minimum System Requirements
- Windows 7
- Windows XP Service Pack 2 or later
- Windows Vista, Service Pack 1 or later
- Mac 10.4 or later, UNIX, Linux (Ethernet connection only)
After installing the modem, you are now ready to connect your computer and other network devices to the Internet, it may be so that the network options automatically on your computer DNS server address, IP address. Follow step in this section for your operation system.
Cabling instructions for the SURFboard SB6141
1 Make sure that the coaxial cable is connected to a cable box or splitter safely.
2 Plug the other end of the power cord into an outlet.
3 Plug the power cord into the power connector on the modem.
4 Connect the other end of the coaxial cable to the cable connection to the modem.
Hand-drag not to damage the connector.
5 Connect the Ethernet cable to the Ethernet port of the modem.
6 Connect the other end of the Ethernet cable to the Ethernet port on the PC.
You can use the Motorola SURFboard SB6141 Configuration Manager to display the various configuration for settings and operating status of the modem. You can also reset the modem configuration back to the original factory setting.
Motorola SurfBoard SB6141 Review
The Motorola SurfBoard SB6141 DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem from Motorola is an easy-to-use option for home or large businesses alike,Up to 160 Mbps downstream and up to 120 , that provide high-bandwidth transfer rates for large multimedia files While it is built for DOCSIS 3.0
Very nice Motorola modem for Comcast. Price beat Best Buy. Also, it started right up when they installed cable modem in the home.Works great. Easy, hassle-free setup, no software install required, just connect the cables, call or chat your cable company to register the modem over the phone and you’re done. This is the latest version modem that Comcast is now supporting. Lights on front show status of what is going on.
Comcast might give you a headache but if you insist they will activate the modem for you. Motorola SurfBoard SB6141 The Speed is unbelievable.
Had to call com cast so that they take the specifics of the modem and start it up. However, it took only a little while of my time and now it works great!
The Motorola SurfBoard SB6141 from Motorola is an excellent option that offers great performance and simplicity in a variety of applications.
The Cheap Motorola SurfBoard SB6141 Cable Modem Online best price !!
Customer Reviews Example
- This modem was the closet thing I have experienced a true “plug and play” that I ever bought. Please find attached my cable and booted the computer, which automatically took me to a modem set with infinity up program. Hardest tried Com cast my account number! Within ten minutes I was running a full speed. The rumor that was me for a moment that the black model from Motorola not guarantee that I covered scattered in a confirmation email from them.
- Cable Guy just needed the MAC info and within minutes it was all set up. Working as it should.
Motorola SurfBoard SB6141 review Cable Modem